Monday, January 5, 2015

Thanksgiving and the start of our Holidays!

So I know it is January and Thanksgiving was a while ago, but bear with me.  We have been busy and I just enjoyed our time together over the holidays and am finally getting around to documenting what we have been up to.

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.  It was our year to spend with my family and this was truly one of the best Thanksgivings we have had together in a very long time!  Lyndsay and I cooked the whole thing and each made a turkey and everything turned out so yummy!  It was a great day and I am so glad we can enjoy drama free holidays now and just enjoy time as a family!

Walker ready to go in his "choo choo" boots. He wears these everywhere he goes!

My cuties hanging out at Lou Lou's

Buddies!


Sweet Ella girl

Love these guys!  They are a mess.

The day after Thanksgiving we took the boys to go see Santa.  This was our first tear free year!  It was awesome!  The boys loved sitting with Santa and going over their list of what they wanted for Christmas.  It was good going early because that meant their lists to Santa couldn't change since they already told him what they wanted :) 

Excited to see the big guy!

Ready with their lists

No tears!!!!!!!

I know I am biased but goodness they are cute!

The next day we went to pick out our Christmas tree with Lou Lou, D, Ryan, Ella and Pop Pop.  We found our tree really fast and it was such a great tree.  This is one of my favorite things to do every Christmas. After we picked our trees we made smores then went on a tractor ride.  It was such a fun day!

Ready to pick out a tree


First time eating a Smore, he thoroughly enjoyed it!

Ready for the tractor ride

Love my little family

We wasted no time and immediately decorated after we got home from lunch.  Bennett requested colored lights and I loved the way it turned out!

Walker napped while we decorated so he was excited to check out the tree when he woke up.

We crammed in a lot of activity during the week of Thanksgiving, but it was a great week spent with family and I wouldn't have it any other way.  We have so much to be thankful for!



No comments:

Post a Comment