Monday, June 23, 2014

Beach Trip 2014

It has been a month since our beach trip but better late then never I guess!  We went with our friends this year and it was so much fun!  Bennett had a little playmate all day and we had great company all week.  I just love the beach so much even though going with kids does not make for a relaxing week, but any day at the beach is better then a day at home!

Here are a ton of pictures from our trip…

My wild child!

He sure is cute but he was so cranky this day

Enjoying the pool!

He finds a ball everywhere we go!

Bennett and Kennedy

Running free

J and Walker

He likes the water and loves to play on the beach as long as he isn't in the sand.  Makes life difficult when your child doesn't love the sand and you are at the beach!

Taking a kayak ride with John


They collected a ton of shells!

My sweet B

 Chasing the waves

B reeling in a fish


He caught a sting ray!!!!


Bennett is my little observer and so cautious.  He stood like this so much just taking everything in!

Handsome guys!

Our last night at the beach

Hether, John, and Kennedy

My other handsome guy

Enjoying frozen yogurt

YUMMY!


Me and my Jeremy!

They ran in circles for the rest of the night!

Sweet wild one trying to keep up with the big kids

I was so bummed after we got home that we booked our trip so early in the summer.  I thought the summer would drag with nothing to look forward to, but we have been so busy since we got home the summer is flying by!  Jeremy and I also have a few kid free weekends and nights coming up so we have a lot of fun weekends coming up with some much needed kid free time!  Until then I will start planning our beach trip for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment